"Anyone who imagines that bliss is normal- is going to waste a lot of time running around shouting that he has been robbed. The fact is that most putts don't drop, most beef is tough, most children grow up to be just people, most successful marriages require a high degree of mutual toleration, and most jobs are more often dull than otherwise. Life is just like an old time rail journey with delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinder, and jolts, interspersed occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride."---Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley
Leelou Blogs
"The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." - Elbert Hubbard

Blogroll

Thursday, October 2, 2008

day 4.....

I spend alot of time driving... driving and thinking... driving and some days being angry... somedays I feel like this is not the life I chose... like this life is toooo hard... too much... too little.. its hard to explain. I took a chance and this is my life, and well... I wouldnt want anything else. But I have to be honest right? Some days it is hard.
Photobucket
I couldnt do it without Jerid... I honestly couldnt... it wouldnt be the same... its funny, I never believed in love before him... Id hear people talk about "the love of their lives" or the half that makes them whole or the ying to the yang... id laugh... id been in love... it was never like that.. it was never a completion.. not until him. Not until that first night, not until he was there in his duster... half way across Nevada.. somewhere near Austin... not until then did I get it.... I met him there and could not imagine my life without him in it..... I understood in a mere second what everyone had been talking about.... I knew.......
our life is crazy.. but it is ours.......... and that is something wonderful to be thankful for.......
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
A man to love... wonderful children.... promise of better days.. honestly, could one want for more????????

1 comment:

Photography by Sabreena said...

Kelly-

I just want you to know what an inspiration you are. Your blog has totally captured me. Your words are so beautiful and your photographs even more beautiful! You are a fabulous mom and wonderful photographer!

Sabreena