1. Link to the person who tagged you Mel tagged me. Thanks Mel!!!!!
2. Post the rules on your blog (this is what you are now reading).
3. Write 6 random things about yourself (see below).
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
Ok tomorrow I will start the 30 things to be thankful for... tonight needs to be about random facts........ :)
1. I love to cook........ anything and everything. I love new recipes... love to try new things...
2. One of my favorite foods is peanut butter on pancakes... I know, its wierd.. but I grew up eating this and it is a comfort food for me...
3. When I was in 5th grade, I went by my middle name for a year... I think it was an identity crisis.. I laugh about it now.
4. I love the ocean... the sound, the smell, the way it makes me feel. I miss it, it is one thing I hate about living in Utah...
5. I always thought Id have a daughter named Paisley.... (go ahead laugh) Jerid thought I was crazy...so he won on that one. dang it.
6. I always thought Id be a writer... I was published in college and wanted to pursue it. I started having babies & life consumed me and I gave that up.. I regret that now. I probably always will.
Ok so there are my 6 random facts.......... I tag Lisha, Jenny , Melissa , Tanya
everyone else I know has been tagged already :D